Congratulations to our Red, Pink and/or White Challenge winners!
First Class: #5 Kimberly
Hello! Welcome to another challenge here at Cards in Envy!
Our challenge theme this time is: Red, Pink and/or White
Yes, we know that Valentine's is over and done but maybe you're still in the mood to create a card that's red or pink or all white or all three colors. You can create a card that's for a birthday, for an anniversary, a wedding, thinking of you----any type of card as long as your card is an A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") AND it's flat enough to fit in an envelope for mailing.
To inspire you, the Cards in Envy Designers created these fabulous cards for our Red, Pink and/or White challenge!
Danie, D-Dazzled Scraps
Debbie, Scrap Enabler
Denise, Scrappy D's House of Cards
Karen, Calm Creations
Kristie, The Best Things in Life are Pink
Lisa, Lisa's Scrappy Hideaway
Marilyn, Marilyn's Cricut Cards
Patricia, Thinking of Inking
Sandy (Challenge Host) Sandy's Crafty Creations
Wendi, Scrappy Day in Paradise
Now it's your turn. But first a few reminders:
- No square cards. All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- No lumpy, bumpy cards. Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
- Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
- No Back Linking. Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
- Entry must be for the current theme: Red, Pink and/or White (Any Occasion)
Additional rules can be found under the Challenge Guidelines tab at the top under our blog header.
Our Designers will be voting on their favorite cards which will be announced on our blog the Wednesday following the close of the challenge.. We will have one FIRST CLASS and three or more IN THE MAILBOX. Each chosen will receive one of our fun badges for their blog! The winners will also be announced on our Facebook Page, so come Like us so you'll know quickly if you were a winner.