It's March and it's time to THINK GREEN! This time we'd like to see A2 (4.5" x 5.5") cards that feature LOTS of green--different shades of green, all the same shade of green, either is okay just as long as GREEN is the predominant color of the card. You can create any type of card for this challenge using lots of green and your card must be relatively flat for mailing in an envelope.
To inspire you, our Cards in Envy Designers have come up with various THINK GREEN cards! We hope you enjoy them and that you will create a card for our challenge!
Danie, D-Dazzled Scraps
Debbie, Scrap Enabler
Denise, Scrappy D's House of Cards
Karen, Calm Creations
Kristie, The Best Things in Life are Pink
Lisa, Lisa's Scrappy Hideaway
Marilyn, Marilyn's Cricut Cards
Patricia, Thinking of Inking
Sandy (Challenge Host) Sandy's Crafty Creations
Wendi, Scrappy Day in Paradise
Now it's your turn. But first a few reminders:
- No square cards. All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- No lumpy, bumpy cards. Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
- Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
- No Back Linking. Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
- Entry must be for the current theme: THINK GREEN!
Additional rules can be found under the Challenge Guidelines tab at the top under our blog header.
Our Designers will be voting on their favorite cards which will be announced on our blog the Wednesday following the close of the challenge.. We will have one FIRST CLASS and three or more IN THE MAILBOX. Each chosen will receive one of our fun badges for their blog! The winners will also be announced on our Facebook Page, so come Like us so you'll know quickly if you were a winner.