Congratulations to our Love is in the Air winners!
First Class: #16 Ellen Parker
In the Mailbox: #2 Rose, #4 Gerda, #20 Marianne, #22 Val by Design and #31 Debi B
Hello February and Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge here on Cards in Envy! And since it is February, this time our theme is LOVE IS IN THE AIR! Yep, we want to see your love cards! Your card must be an A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") and relatively flat so it fits in an envelope for mailing through the postal system for first class postage. That's where we get our challenge name...Cards in ENVY!
Our Designers outdid themselves again with these fabulous LOVE cards. Please feel free to click on their blog links and let them know if you visit their blogs.
Danie, D-Dazzled Scraps
Debbie, Scrap Enabler
Denise, Scrappy D's House of Cards
Karen, Calm Creations
Kristie, The Best Things in Life are Pink
Lisa, Lisa's Scrappy Hideaway
Marilyn, Marilyn's Cricut Cards
Patricia, Thinking of Inking
Sandy (Challenge Host) Sandy's Crafty Creations
Wendi, Scrappy Day in Paradise
Now it's your turn. But first a few reminders:
- No square cards. All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- No lumpy, bumpy cards. Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
- Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
- No Back Linking. Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
- Entry must be for the current theme: LOVE IS IN THE AIR! (Love Cards)
Additional rules can be found under the Challenge Guidelines tab at the top under our blog header.
Our Designers will be voting on their favorite cards which will be announced on our blog the Wednesday following the close of the challenge.. We will have one FIRST CLASS and three or more IN THE MAILBOX. Each chosen will receive one of our fun badges for their blog! The winners will also be announced on our Facebook Page, so come Like us so you'll know quickly if you were a winner.