First Class Card: #7 Tommi
In the Mail Box: #1 Annie A and #3 Ellen Parker
Hello again! First, we'd like to thank everyone that follows our blog, facebook page as well as the ones that play along with our challenges!
It may seem a bit odd to have a "Feeling Buggy" challenge right after a challenge for things with wings but the key word this time is BUGGY! Not all things that have wings are bugs or "buggy" now are they? Ha, Ha. So with this challenge we are looking for BUGS or perhaps "Buggies?" As in horse drawn buggy or even, shopping cart "buggy" which is what many of us here in Texas call them. Put your thinking cap on and share your A2 Cards (that are flat enough for mailing) that feature something "BUGGY." Just in case you wonder, butterflies are considered "bugs" insects.
PLEASE READ. To clarify...for this challenge BUGGY can mean the following:
- BUGS (Insects) including butterflies
- SHOPPING CART (In Southern USA, the type at the grocery store)
- BABY CARRIAGE (Pram)
- VOLKSWAGON BUGS (Car)
- CARRIAGE (Drawn by one horse for 1 or 2 people)
- GOLF BUGGY, MOON BUGGY or BEACH BUGGY (small open top, off road vehicles)
I apologize for any confusion I may have caused with this challenge as initially it was for INSECTS as you can see in the designers creations and then I added the twist to include other "buggies" when I posted the challenge. If you need clarification before linking your card, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! ~Sandy
To inspire you, our designers have created some awesome "Feeling Buggy" cards. Be sure to click on the blog link by their names to read more details about their creation.
Danie, D-Dazzled Scraps
Debbie, Scrap Enabler
Denise, Scrappy D's House of Cards
Karen, Calm Creations
Kristie, The Best Things in Life are Pink
Marilyn, Marilyn's Cricut Cards
Patricia, Thinking of Inking
Sandy (Challenge Host) Sandy's Crafty Creations
Wendi, Scrappy Day in Paradise
We can't wait to see your FEELING BUGGY A2 CARDS that are flat enough to fit in an envelope and be mailed for first class postage.
Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
- No square cards. All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- No lumpy, bumpy cards. Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
- Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
- No Back Linking. Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
- Entry must be for the current theme: FEELING BUGGY A2 CARDS
Additional rules can be found under the Challenge Guidelines tab at the top under our blog header.
Our Designers will be voting on their favorite cards which will be announced on our blog the Wednesday following the close of the challenge.. We will have one FIRST CLASS and three or more IN THE MAILBOX. Each chosen will receive one of our fun badges for their blog! The winners will also be announced on our Facebook Page, so come Like us so you'll know quickly if you were a winner.